GMK Pharaoh Keyboard Kit - D60Lite - Preorder
GROUP BUY INFO:
- GB Starts: Aug 20th , 2021
- GB Ends: Sept 21st, 2021
- Estimated Shipping: Q2 2022
Study up on your hieroglyphics
After the Nile's annual flood, fertile black silt is left covering the banks of the river. This has defined the colour black as a reference to wealth and regeneration within ancient Egypt's culture. Paired with gold, a ubiquitous symbol of prosperity, this set celebrates the glory of an incredible civilisation.
Featuring unique hieroglyphic sublegends referenced from a museum catalogue this set introduces the graphic legends in a thematic and versatile colourway.
Does not include keycaps or switches.
Typing angle 6°
Dailya Clack (AUS)
Swag Keys (KR)
Fancy Customs (SA)
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
1) Reported within 30 days,
2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.