1. What is your return & exchange policy?
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please see our Policies page here: https://www.deskhero.shop/pages/policies
2. Where are you based?
DESKHERO is actually based in Canada, the US version was created to support the GMK 🅱️ Group Buy and was intended to be more of a "Pop Up" store for Americans. Although, depending on how it goes I may keep it up and provide other products to US customers such as headphones, mice and prebuilt keyboards. We'll see :)
Group Buys Specific FAQ
- Please check your order once you get a shipping notification to ensure that the shipping address is correct. It gives us a chance to perform any redirection operations if possible.
- If you plan on moving please set up a forwarding address.
What is your return policy?
- As a rule, we don’t accept returns due to the nature of these products. If you have a problem with your order, please email us at email@example.com and we will do the best to help out. If there are extenuating circumstances, return authorization will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Can I cancel my group buy/pre-order order?
- Cancellations during a group buy/pre-order will incur a 3% fee due to Payment Gateways such as PayPal/Visa/Mastercard no longer returning transaction fees.
- Cancellations after a group buy will incur a 5% fee because orders are typically placed with manufacturers immediately after Group Buy ends.
- What exactly is "Additional Shipping Insurance"?
Since Route is not clear when it comes to supporting pre-orders/group buys, we're allowing customers to add Additional Shipping Insurance to their order.
Each quantity is enough for $100 additional insurance (there is already $100 baked in) which will cover any carrier issues.
- For any issues we must wait until the conclusion of any investigations done by the shipping carrier. If they deem that the product was lost on the fault of their own, then we will definitely cover you for the amount purchased (minimum $100 of the included insurance)
- This does NOT include porch pirates/stolen products from your property after it has been delivered however.
Please be mindful of your deliveries from Deskhero.shop!
Can you offer cheaper shipping?
- No, the shipping prices that are shown are directly pulled from CanadaPost, USPS, DHL, and UPS, and are the actual price. These are the cheapest prices we are able to get.
What is your processing time?
- Usually able to ship out within 2-3 business days for in-stock/ready ship items.
- Will you mark down the value of my order for customs?
- No. We will be as compliant to laws & regulations as much as possible.
Where are you located?
- I am located in Winnipeg, MB in Canada
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes you can. For orders still not fulfilled (and within Group Buy period for group buys) you may edit your order by visiting your Account Page and clicking on Edit. The order will be cancelled and you will be able to re-order with the new shipping address.
- If after the Group Buy period is over, please update your address in your profile and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and new address.
- Please note that depending on where you are changing the address to, there may be additional shipping charges.
- Can you edit or change my order?
- Sorry, but we aren't able to change or edit orders. We can cancel an order if it hasn't shipped yet.
- I sent you an email and haven't heard back in a couple days.
- We try to answer emails 1-2 business days. Please shoot me another email if you haven’t heard back after 2 business days. Sometimes I miss an email every now and then. I apologize for that!
- I sent you a reddit/discord/instagram message, but I havent heard back? Whats going on?
- While I try to respond to every reddit/discord/facebook message, I am not always able to reply. Always use email to get in touch with me.
- What is a group buy?
- Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on?
- We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
- The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.