Bubble 75 Mechanical Keyboard - Standard
In Stock and ready to ship! As soon as Next Business Day!
This item qualifies for $9.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
Original Group Buy Timeline
Start: October 8th 2021
End: October 25th 2021 (or until Vendor limit is reached)
ETA to Vendors: Q3 2022
The Bubble 75 is a premium, compact, gasket mount keyboard kit designed to be screwless. We have also modified the internal structure details to improve the typing feel and sound. There have been flex cuts placed throughout the plate to ensure a soft typing feel. We hope it can stand out among the current lineup of affordable, yet premium 75% keyboards.
- QMK/VIA hotswap PCB with RGB Axis backlit (Will have hex file, Json file, compatible with PCB stabs)
- PC plate (Universal Layout)
- Anodized coloured Alu weight
- Poron dampener pack
- Screws and standoffs
Stock PCB supports ONLY the following layout:
IF YOU NEED ISO SUPPORT YOU NEED THE SOLDERED PCB AND A PLATE - The ones included in the kit only support ANSI
Soldered PCB and Extra Plate compatibility:
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition (and not built) with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Any defective parts for Keyboard kits must be shipped to us at your cost and expense. Deskhero will pay for cost of return shipping of replacements for defective parts.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
The images shown are renders of the product and are only used for illustration purposes. The end product may vary in color from the renders as they are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate to the end product. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.
Its was good keyboard fun to build but a lot of gasket and 1 issue when I connected with pc layout not showing on V/A program
I purchased the Blue version with gold weight and the default PC plate. My personal configuration is using all the gaskets, EVA foam, plate foam, and no case foam. With the PC plate, this is a very soft typing and flexy typing experience (which is not my personal preference but not a knock on the board itself). My only criticism is that the space bar is a bit weak sounding, even with louder switches such as U4T and tape mod. There is no hollowness or resonance without the case foam.
Brother let me borrow his for a week. I gotta say one of the best typing experience on a 75. ( havent tried alot to be honest. Feels bouncy but not overly. Considering buying one for myself now. deeper into the rabbit hole i guess
Got to use my coworkers green bubble 75 with black inks. Flex cuts in the PCB made a big difference in the typing experience and the case itself feels as good as it looks. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a solid build.
This keeb has a great balance of flex and sound dampening if that's what you're in the market for in a 75% board. The poron gasket mounting does a great job of sound dampening and there isn't any pinging. The plate and flex cuts in the PCB gives it a good amount of flex too. I would recommend getting both an EVA and PE foam as it's hard to pick between the two and it's fun to switch up once in a while. For the plates, I'd definitely recommend an FR4 and then it depends on your preference but I'd also recommend a POM or PC plate. Again, half the fun of a custom board is switching up how you customize it. Regardless of which options you choose, it's an awesome keeb!