GMK Pharaoh - Preorder
- GB Starts: Aug 20th, 2021
- GB Ends: Sept 21st, 2021
Consider adding Additional Shipping Insurance for high ticket items like this!
The inspiration from this set comes from the great pyramids of Giza and the ancient Egyptian Civilization. We decided to use two simple yet meaningful colors for the people of ancient Egypt.
Black (Ancient Egyptian name "kem") : It the color of the fertile silt left by the Nile during its annual flooding giving rise to the Ancient Egyptian name for the country - "kemet" (black land). Black symbolizes fertility, new life/beginnings and resurrection.
The gods were typically represented with gold skin with an exception of Osiris who is depicted with black skin symbolizing fertility, regeneration, and the underworld where the sun was said to regenerate every night.
It was made from carbon, ground charcoal, mixed with water and sometimes burnt animal bones.
Yellow/Gold (Ancient Egyptian name "khenet" and "kenit"/"nebu" or "nebw") : It repesented the color of women's skin, as well as the skin of people who lived near the Mediterranean. Gold also represented the skin of the gods and the sun itself.
Hence it was used for anything which was considered eternal or indestructible and perfect. The ancient Egyptians made numerous statues of the gods that were either made of gold or covered with gold leaf.
They also made yellow pigments such as yellow ochre (an ore of iron) and massicot (an oxide of lead).
- Sublegends : Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics
- Double-shot ABS
- Cherry Profile
- Designed by SxM Designs
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.