Hope 75S Mechanical Keyboard - Standard
Note: Free shipping does not apply to this item
Closing Date: May 19th 2022
Expected Shipping time: Q4 2022
The Hope75S keyboard kit is a premium gasket-mounted keyboard kit. It is designed to be screwless with a unique internal locking plus an external locking fixing method.
Both the PCB and the plate have been designed with many flexes cuts to ensure a soft typing feel and premium typing sound experience.
The rear weight of the Hope75 keyboard is fixed in a through-screw way. We adopted the magnetic footpad to cover-up the screws to avoid the incongruity of extra screw holes. It makes the surface of the keyboard look tidy and clean and easier to disassemble the kit.
- Screwless design
- 6063 Alu case
- Gasket Mount
- 6° Typing Angle
- Hotswap PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- PC plate（flex cut design)
- QMK/VIA Supported Hotswap PCB
- ANSI Layout
- Support PCB mount stabilizers
- Poron Dampening pads
- Hope75 keyboard kit Dimensions
- Hope75 keyboard is a GB item. Estimated delivery in October 2022 is our best guess. Delays and setbacks may occur. You agree to these terms by default when purchasing.
- No refunds or cancellations after the GB ends.
- No modifications on orders. Please be sure of your order before joining the Group Buy
- The final product color may be different from the rendering, but it is an acceptable range. It mainly refers to the actual product.
- Appearance QC standards (including PVD brass weight, Alu weight) are as follows:
According to GB QC standard, Velocifire QC is in the light conditions are normal, and keep the distance between 20-25 cm to check the keyboard‘s appearance. If there is no defect then the QC check is passed.
- If the keyboard has problems such as dirt/spot/trachoma, as long as the dirt/spot/trachoma is less than 0.8-1.2 mm² (check with a film caliper), the QC check will pass. You can view the table of QC standards for dirt/spot/trachoma.
- Plating marks caused by hanging holes inside during keyboard production are normal phenomena during production.
- Due to the special material properties of brass PVD, there may be slight, unavoidable dust on the mirror surface during production. These are normal phenomena and within our quality approval range.
It is designed to be screwless with a unique internal locking plus an external locking fixing method.
Innovative keyboard installation method to makes the surface of the keyboard look tidy and clean and easier to disassemble the kit.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
1) Reported within 30 days,
2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.
Not in Canada? No problem! Join this group buy using the vendor nearest you!
Oceania: Daily clack
Philippines: Zion Studios
Rest of the world: Velocifire
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.