Saka 68 - Pink
The Saka 68 Keyboard Kit
Made by CMM.Studio, the Saka 68 is a beautiful budget 65% keyboard key with a relatively quick expected delivery time.
Estimated Shipping: Late Q2 2021 Please be aware this is a rough ETA and it may take longer.
All anodized cases come with alu plate, e-white comes with brass plate.
You may recognise this 68 key layout from the Magiforce68, an OEM we've all met while beginning our keyboard journey. The Saka is the next evolution!
Made from CNCed aluminium this board is a great entry level custom experience, allowing you to pick colour, layout and plate material. The Saka is a sandwich mounted board which will prodive a firm and unfied typing experience.
QMK and VIA compatibility means you can turn the 4 key macro cluster into media controls and macros all you like
Please be aware Plate Selection = Badge Color
- Name: 坂(Saka) 68
- Typing Angle: 5.4 degree
- Pricing: projected msrp 199USD, e white color way will be priced higher
- Layout: 65% 68keys layout. ANSI and ISO support added split backspace
- Mount type: Sandwich mount
- Component: Top case, plate, bottom case, badge, screws.
- Material: 6061 Full aluminum
- Plate: alu, brass, carbon fiber
- Badge Material: Polished Brass
- PCB Mount Stab
- Colors: E-White, black, purple, army green, light blue, salmon pink
- PCB: ANSI/ISO solder version. Ansi hot-swap and iso hot-swap version
- PCB Firmware: QMK+VIA
Dont forget to grab extra Shipping Insurance here!
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
- What is a group buy? Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. Due to this, there is often an extended timeline from the order date to when the product is shipped out, with these timelines ranging from a couple weeks to several months. In all Group Buys posted here on the site I will include on the order page an estimated timeline for production and shipment.
- You missed your estimated timeline. What's going on? We provide weekly updates for all group buys, so that customers can stay informed and up to date on the progress. Many times unforeseen issues can occur, which can cause delays.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind. The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at our discretion.