Sun 68 Keyboard Extras - Brass Weight
In stock and ships 1-3 Business Days!
The Sun68 is a compact gasket mount keyboard kit designed with inspiration of current kits.
We also modified internal structure details to improve typing feel & sound. The Sun 68 keyboard uses full set of foams, including foams between switches and PCB, around screws,gaskets between plate sides and cases.
We hope it can stand out among current nice 68% keyboards with more details improved, and design renewed.
Bonus: Purchase a Sun 68 Brass Edition extra and receive a discount code for 15% GMK Pharaoh Preorder!
- 6063 Alu case * Gasket Mount
- Wired QMK/VIA hotswap PCB
- 6° Typing Angle
- PC plate(compatible with PCB stabs, split spacebars, Step Capslocks)
- Gold Plated Brass Weight (0.55 kg)
- Poron dampener packs, gasket packs, washers ect.
- Screws and standoffs
- Sun 68 keyboard kit software link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SM4TBHzJTGHfCQGghcKOWHNMpAKTtkjO
- Please reach out to Deskhero support if you require a build guide.
Note: We strongly suggest purchasing Additional Shipping Insurance for high ticket items like this.
Please do not combine with other group buys. Your order may be cancelled.
|Hotswap PCB (Default)||Wired QMK/VIA hotswap PCB,compatible with PCB stabs|
|Soldered PCB||Wired QMK/VIA soldered PCB,compatible with PCB stabs, split spacebars, Step Capslocks|
|Brass Plate kit||Brass plate(compatible with PCB stabs, split spacebars, Step Capslocks) and Poron gasket pack|
|FR4 Plate kit||FR4 plate (compatible with PCB stabs, split spacebars, Step Capslocks) and Poron gasket pack|
|Pom plate kit||Pom plate (compatible with PCB stabs, split spacebars, Step Capslocks) and Poron gasket pack|
|Poron gaskets pack||Poron gasket pack|
Sun 68 keyboard kit software link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SM4TBHzJTGHfCQGghcKOWHNMpAKTtkjO
Please reach out to Deskhero support if you require a build guide.
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused/not built condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.