Saka 68 Mechanical Keybaord - Extras
In Stock! Ships 1-2 Business Days!
The Saka 68 Keyboard Kit
Original Group Buy Timeline - Feb 2021
Made by CMM.Studio, the Saka 68 is a beautiful budget 65% keyboard key with a relatively quick expected delivery time.
All anodized cases come with alu plate, e-white comes with brass plate.
You may recognise this 68 key layout from the Magiforce68, an OEM we've all met while beginning our keyboard journey. The Saka is the next evolution!
Made from CNCed aluminium this board is a great entry level custom experience, allowing you to pick colour, layout and plate material. The Saka is a sandwich mounted board which will prodive a firm and unfied typing experience.
QMK and VIA compatibility means you can turn the 4 key macro cluster into media controls and macros all you like
Please be aware Plate Selection = Badge Color
- Name: 坂(Saka) 68
- Typing Angle: 5.4 degree
- Pricing: projected msrp 199USD, e white color way will be priced higher
- Layout: 65% 68keys layout. ANSI and ISO support added split backspace
- Mount type: Sandwich mount
- Component: Top case, plate, bottom case, badge, screws.
- Material: 6061 Full aluminum
- Plate: alu, brass, carbon fiber
- Badge Material: Polished Brass
- PCB Mount Stab
- Colors: E-White, black, purple, army green, light blue, salmon pink
- PCB: ANSI/ISO solder version. Ansi hot-swap and iso hot-swap version
- PCB Firmware: QMK+VIA
Are DIY and Customs Items like Keyboards covered under warranty?
- DIY items and custom items with manufacturer's defects are ONLY eligible for a refund if they are:
- 1) Reported within 30 days,
- 2) Inspected by manufacturer and proven to have a manufacturer's defect (not user damage or improper use), and
- 3) Returned in unused condition with manufacturer's original carton and must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product (i.e. cables, manuals, etc.).
- Items that fall into this category can include PCBs, LEDs, diodes, keyswitches, lubricant, and similar parts sold for keyboard repair or modding. These items do not have a warranty from the manufacturer, and we cannot be held liable for damage including, but not limited to, damage from improper use, stripped screws, installation, or modification.
- Keyboard Lubing can damage your keyboard, and will void the warranty if used.
- Please contact our Deskhero Support Team prior to returning your item to discuss the best available options.